Then press and hold the Volume Down + Power button together to boot into Fastboot mode. Revert all the changes you have made and Stock Firmware flash the custom ROM again using tools such as Odin. The sideload feature was introduced with the Android Jelly bean recovery. Most importantly, this sideload mode requires a TWRP recovery version 2.3 or higher. Besides, it is also essential to install the latest ADB binaries on your PC. We have shared the official Xiaomi Redmi 5 Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File) on this page.
Android flashing means removing the stock firmware from the Android device and replacing it with the same version or any other version. You can flash your device with a recovery mode or flash tool. The android device comes equipped with a “stock ROM,” also known as the “stock firmware”. The stock ROM is the pre-installed operating system in your device. The stock ROM has limited functionalities that are defined by the phone’s manufacturer.
- We cover all the latest MIUI updates for these devices and the steps in this tutorial will help you get those updates manually, at the earliest possible.
- We often follow the same steps at times of new MIUI updates.
- He is a Computer Science Graduate and Certified Android Developer, Making His Career towards this Technology.
- You can use any of the following versions of Xiaomi Flash Tool to flash the firmware.
- The sideload feature was introduced with the Android Jelly bean recovery.
- Android is an open source platform so it allows users to replace the stock ROM or re-installed the operating system with any compatible third-party ROMs.
So this was all from this guide on how to install the MIUI Stock ROM on Xiaomi devices via the TWRP Recovery. If you have any queries concerning the aforementioned steps, do let us know in the comments. We will get back to you with a solution at the earliest. Now install the Android SDK Platform Tools on your PC. This is the official ADB and Fastboot binary provided by Google and is the only recommended one.
We’ve found problems with using Google Pay and Netflix on unlocked Xiaomi phones. Some banking apps may also be affected, though we’ve had no issues with HSBC and Natwest. It’s all too easy for consumers to accidentally (or purposefully) purchase a Chinese ROM Xiaomi phone for use outside China. Not only do the company’s handsets routinely go on sale there before other countries, they are also typically cheaper.
- Xiaomi USB Driver allows you to connect your Xiaomi Smartphone and Tablets to the Windows Computer and transfer data between the Computer and the Xiaomi device.
- If you bought a new Xiaomi phone in online stores, don’t forget to use the above methods to check if it is an official international version first.
- This is a problem with the tool itself and is nothing to be worried about since the verification takes place after the flash is fully complete.
- A simple way that allows us to verify the origin of our mobile device according to IMEI or S / N and verify that a particular accessory or device is authentic.
- XiaoMiTool V2 it’s the follow-up of XiaoMiTool, with improved stability, more features and better graphics.
First of all Download the ‘Xiaomi 11i flash file zip‘ which is given above and extract it on your computer’s desktop. These drivers are mainly for the devices powered by the MediaTek chipset. All you have to do is simply download the below-given Xiaomi 11i firmware files and tools on your PC. And then follow the given instruction to install the Stock ROM on Xiaomi 11i using SP Flash Tool. Before going to install stock ROM you need to take a backup of all your messages, photos, and apps from your smartphone. You can install the Xiaomi Mi 11i Qualcomm USB Driver by downloading the zip file and installing the driver on the Computer. The installation process is quite similar to the standard Windows Application.